(Click Category to View Images)
- Lambertville Regatta 2008
- Stock and Modified outboard racing on the Delaware River in Lambertville. From ages 9 to 75 with speeds from 40 mph to 110 mph, all on your knees in a 10' boat! Lots of local participants as well as many from as far away as Florida, Michigan, and Maine. Bring your lawn chairs, support the local community and vendors, and enjoy a day of exciting racing on the river. Free admission, many vendors displaying and selling wares, as well as an awesome concession stand for treats all weekend. Next event May 30 & 31, 2009
- Michener Museum Tour
- Third grade students from Delaware Township School in Sergeantsville, NJ toured the museum on November 18, 2009, led by art teacher Angie Mikula. They toured the Jim Henson exhibit (no photographs allowed) and the rest of the museum. All agreed it was a wonderful educational experience.
- Beautiful Spring Day in Frenchtown - May 6, 2008
- Clinton Winter Street Scenes, January 2007
- Lambertville Street Scenes, February 2007
- Acme Screening Room Opening
- The Opening of the Acme Screening room, 12 April 2008. Mayor Dave Del Vecchio dedicates the room and cuts the ribbon. The first feature: Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
- Potter Palooza - July 20, 2007
- Lambertville Free Public Library
- Wings, Stings, and Wiggly Things
- July 19, 2008
- Beautiful Summer Day
- August 24,2008, with turtles sunning themselves below the falls